With great pride - we are announcing version 1.0 of the OpenDevStack.
7+ months of work, > 500 commits, went into making the original version from BI X ready for the first major release.
- Provide jenkins image(s) including owasp scan dependencies on top of the official Redhat ones (registry.access.redhat.com/openshift3/jenkins-*)
- Nexus and Sonarqube integrated setup running on OpenShift
- Provide webhook proxy, so we don’t need to search for the right commit, branch, etc.
- Provide consistent way of building, testing, deploying and scanning projects - radical simplification of building
- Auto creation of environment for a given branch if desired
- As opposed to v.0.1 the generator images now inherit from the builder slaves, so we make sure what’s generated - also works during build
- Slaves support HTTP proxy now, and bind themselves to the ODS Nexus for artifact mgmt
- Many (many) bugfixes went in, now full support for permission sets (rather than inheriting the global jira, confluence, bitbucket roles and rights)
- CLI on top of the OC CLI - used thruout ODS for installation, patching etc. Allows for diff against current version, and single attribute / config patching