Version 1.1 focuses on a few important topics:
- Data Science & ML quickstarter
- finally writing documentation (which we are pretty much done, at least for cut one :)) - there is now a README for each major component, and repo
- Adding some pretty useful features to provision app around project templates, and refactoring of the HTTP call mess we had with 0.1 / 1.0.x
- Providing a new release manager quickstarter to move an entire namespace & application into a new namespace - e.g. when you want to move from dev to test. (and automatically generate you documentation around your application)
Version 2.0 will focus on one big topic:
- Rework quickstarters and remove rundeck from the ODS mix, a lot of complexity will vanish and morphe into std. Jenkins jobs.